This post is to flag that I am getting back into blogging now that I am retired from full-time work in IT .
Some likely coming ‘attractions’
- Notes on the more interesting books I come across
- Images/comments on my Art work, artists and blogs, other sites and info
- Language Learning sites and ideas of note
- Some travel pix around Saskatchewan
- material about Gardens and Landscaping
- Links to internet programming sites I find interesting
- Anything else that I feel like sharing
My printmaking mentor Jack Cowin, passed away in October, 2014 at the age of 66.
Shown at left is an etching by Jack Cowin of a Springer Spaniel, for example
Here’s a link to one of the galleries carrying his work. I learned a lot in his courses – printmaking techniques of course, where he was a master, and looking back, I recognize his intense concern with his students. He really cared about those he taught and wanted them to think broadly and pursue their art interests fully. He loved his work and it really came out.